CASE STUDY: AirGO Heat Pump
Victorian (1900s) Home, Attic insulation, Double Glazed Windows - 250m2
- Client was using LPG heating through traditional radiators and needed to reduce bills at the same time as increasing comfort levels in the home.
- Installation space was limited and was located directly beside the sea.
- Aesthetics were also important due to the vintage era of the building.
Solution - AirGo Heat Pump:
- The evaporator could be mounted on the roof and was not affected by salt corrosion.
- The roof mount was invisible to the ground so there was no visual impact.
- The AirGo System bolted on to the existing system with minimum disruption.
- System maintains constant heat at 19.5 degC in the household at minimum cost.
- Measured cost for space heating for 1 year was €1500 ex VAT.
- Client is delighted with the increased comfort provided at a low price.
About the AirGo Heat Pump:
The AirGo Heat Pump is a unique hybrid incorporating the best aspects of Air to Water and Geo Thermal heat pumps in one affordable unit. Using direct exchange heat pump technology the AirGo is unique in providing high efficiency heating even in the toughest of installation scenarios.
- No fan required to move air over the evaporator – natural air flow is enough.
- The compressor is the only moving part.
- Can be mounted on roofs, walls and in gardens.
- Incorporates Air and Geo Thermal heat sources ensuring optimum performance in the toughest of climates.
- Only air based heat pump that can be installed in seaside locations as resistant to salt corrosion.
Farming Special Offer
Feeling the chill working on the farm? Visit GlenFuelsStore.ie for this summer giveaway.
Fuel for Fisheries
Glen Fuels' state-of-the-art tankers transport 200L to 37,500L of top quality marine fuels, per delivery, along the East and South-East coastline from Dublin to Cork.
Our marine sales managers and delivery drivers offer an unrivalled and flexible understanding of your unique needs.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org